you tube video: https://youtu.be/jmadSZrLqSA
FOR SALE 1976 MGB IV, 50th Anniversary Edition
If you are considering this MGB be assured that it is well worth what I am asking and you will be extremely happy.
• ENGINE: Powered by a 1798cc inline 4-cylinder engine.
• TRANSMISSION: 4-speed manual transmission.
• BRAKES: (Power): Disc brakes upfront, drum brakes in the rear.
• EXTERIOR: This MG’s has a mirror like shine. (MG factory color) and is definitely the color you want on an eye catching,
fun driving sports car. Every panel fits perfectly, and the glass throughout is in excellent condition including the lenses that
are clean and not distorted.
• INTERIOR: The interior is in outstanding condition and shows the clean and sorted black vinyl seats, door panels, seat
belts, dash, head rests, carpeting, and NEW convertible soft top and a complete set of instruments that work, as they
• NEW: Wood Steering Wheel
• NEW: Convertible Top
• NEW: SONY Audio System (AM/FM/MP3/CD Bluetooth, Hands Free) and connected it to a pair of speakers located in the
kick panels, not the clean door panels. (NO Speaker holes in the doors.)
• WHEELS/TIRES: 15” Minilite Alloy Wheels. (Porsche wheels). Wrapped w/Four POTENZA Series 60 tires.
• TRUNK: Complete Tire Kit (carpeted) w/jack and full size spare.
• EXHAUST: VHT performance exhaust manifold w/ANS dual chrome tipped exhaust.
• ENGINE: Professionally detailed: engine & engine bay.
• BODY There is absolutely NO Rust on the body/frame or floors and all are in MINT condition.
A reputable British Automotive Mechanic has recently completed the mechanical work to bring this MGB up to "SHOW CONDITION".
• Remove hubs to replace axle oil seals
• Cleaned all backing plates and all parts for parking brake
• Replaced wheel cylinders and brake shoes
• Replaced hoses
• Replaced blender valves and bleed brakes
• Replaced water pump
• Removed radiator and flushed out 2X
• Flush out engine
• Repair mounting lower stud for alternator
• Installed New Alternator w/correct hardware
• Replace thermostat
• Replaced lower hose
• Added cleaner to cooling system/ran car and flushed again
• Replaced w/new coolant
• Adjusted valves
• Replaced valve cover gasket
• Replaced valve cover hold down bolt rubber seals
• Replaced parking brake cable
• Repaired pivot on rear axle
• Adjusted parking brake handle
• Removed distributor cleaned and oil weights
• Replaced points condenser and terminal replaced 4 wire connection ends
• Set timing
• Changed oil and filter