2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker Edition with Tremec 6 speed MANUAL and SuperTrakPack options.
This car does NOT have multi displacement, it comes from the factory as an 8 cylinder hemi, and stays an 8 cylinder hemi !
5412 original miles on this car, not a typo.
NEVER driven in winter/snow/or below 50 degrees or above 80.
Stored on pads in heated garage from late Fall til' Spring
Only maintained by a certified mopar technician.
Has NOT seen a 2nd oil change yet.
Vehicle was a late 2016 production model purchase in Spring of 2017 off showroom floor (spent winter in showroom)
Car is showroom condition. You will be hard pressed to find a car with the same options and mileage as this one.
Supporting documents in pictures show that with these options only 58 were built out of nearly 16,000 Challengers that year !
Some of the options include :
* GoodYear F1 Supercar tires (summer race, not all season asymicral)
* 20" Satin Aluminum racing wheels w/ blackout spokes
* Shaker cutout hood
* Performance brakes / pads
* TREMEC 6060 6 speed MANUAL transmission w/ H/D clutch and Getrag Rearend
* Factory sunroof
* Era correct striping pkg.
* 375HP/410 Ft/lbs Hemi V8 345 CI.
* * *Many more options (see sticker)
Includes factory warrenty...
ONLY 3 factory changes to this vehicle and completed by certified technician as follows:
(1) 1/4 skip shift delete ( introduces a plugin module stopping computer from
force shifting first to fourth under certain conditions (recommended)
(2) Clutch hydraulic line baffle delete (removes factory washer in clutch line restricting fluid flow
results in improved one on one clutch feel and performance.
(3) Genuine Hurst shifter replaces oem (authentic for period)
This vehicles has been broken in correctly per mopar guidelines and NEVER raced.
My price is FIRM and non negotiable, based upon rarity of car model/options and appropriate value depreciation annually from MSRP price.
Serious inquiries only please. maybe this isn't for you. There's plenty of Challengers out there with many flavors and options,
but few that stick to original guidelines like this, it is a true 71' retro ... That's why I chose it.