Buying a cover for your classic car is an important step in keeping your collector car safe when you are not driving it. Not all car covers are the same, and the environment of where the car will be stored will determine the type of cover you will need. Having the wrong type of cover can actually damage your car in storage, so you must be careful in choosing the right one.
Recent blog posts
- Classic Car Covers
- Winterizing your Classic Car
- Ford Mustang Station Wagon History
- Jim Morrison's Lost Shelby GT500
- 2012 Twin Cities Spartans Car Show
- Old Car Shop Manuals
- 10 Historical Automotive Commercials
- Top 10 Unique Vehicles - 2012 MSRA Back to the 50's Show
- 13 Coolest Factory Muscle Car Hood Scoops
- Can Classic Cars Be a Good Investment?