I Want to Edit or Delete one of My Ads, How Do I do This?
Once logged in, go to your ad and you should see an edit button near the top. Once clicked, you can edit the ad or if you scroll to the bottom of that edit page, you will see the "Delete" option.
Is There a Limit To How Many Ads I May Post?
No limits on the amount of ads, period. Whether you are selling your single prized collector car or you have a jillion cars as a dealer, post away!
My Ad Has Been Deleted/Is Missing?
Timeless Rides takes our website seriously, and we remove ads without warning for several reasons including:
- Ads posted for cars outside the U.S. or Canada
- An obvious non-classic car (We are pretty liberal on the definition of "classic", but don't try to post your 2006 Chevy Malibu on our site).
- The ad was created solely to promote your business or website (there are other options on our site to post those into).
- Inappropriate language (If you have to question it, just don't post it).
- "Fishy" or "Scam" ads. The internet classified ad community(especially free sites) has been hit hard with scam artists posting fake ads and swindling people. IF WE HAVE ANY CONCERNS about your ad, we will try to contact you by email or telephone. Most scammers do not post a telephone number, so this is a dead give away and your ad may just be deleted. We suggest you include your phone number on your ad (There is an option to not show your number, so only administrators will see it) so we can contact you with questions/issues.
- No response from emails. Most first contacts will be through email from potential buyers, SO MAKE SURE emails from our site do not go to your spam folder. Many sellers setup a free email account solely for sellling their car, and once sold do not maintain that email anymore and their ads are still plastered on the internet. If we receive a complaint from a potential buyer that emails are not being returned, we will try sending an email as an administrator. No response to that equals removal of your ad.
How Do You Make Money If All Ads are Free to Post?
Well, right now this is more of a hobby than a business to me. There are ads that create some small revenue to pay for hosting.
How Do I Create a Dealer Page and Display All My Inventory?
Easy. Once logged in, visit Create A Dealer Page and fill in the required fields (You are only allowed to create 1 Dealer page). Your Business will be in our Classic Car Dealer directory, and all inventory you enter under that same login ID will show on your dealer page. With the high volume of traffic to our website and the high ranking in the search engines, this is a great way to market your collector cars for sale. By the way, you cannot get more for your money anywhere else, because this is ALL FREE!