This is an absolute MINT CONDITION 1975 MGB IV, 50th Anniversary vehicle.
I've owned/sold 4 MGB's and I promise you that if you haven't driven a brand New MGB you haven't driven one as tight as this one.
This MGB drives like it just left the showroom on day 1.
• ENGINE: 1798cc inline 4-cyl.
• TRANS: 4-speed manual
• BRAKES: (Power): Disc front, drum, rear.
• EXTERIOR: Flame Red, deep, mirror like shine. (factory color) Every panel fits perfectly.
Glass/lenses, in excellent condition.
• INTERIOR: Overall: Outstanding condition. Everything works.
• Wood Steering Wheel
• Convertible Top
• SONY Audio System (AM/FM/MP3/CD Bluetooth, Hands Free).
• WHEELS/TIRES: 15” Minilite Alloy (Porsche wheels) w/4 POTENZA Series 60 tires.
• TRUNK: Tire Kit (carpeted) w/jack and full size spare.
• EXHAUST: VHT Performance Manifold/Exhaust w/ANS dual chrome tips.
• ENGINE: Professionally detailed engine/bay.
• BODY: Absolutely NO Rust on the body/frame/floors: MINT condition.
A reputable British Automotive Mechanic recently completed the mechanical restoration.
• Remove hubs - replace axle oil seals
• Cleaned all backing plates and parts for E-brake
All Glass and Lens are in perfect shape
• Wheel cylinders & brakes
• Blender valves
• Water pump
• Removed radiator/flushed/new coolant
• New Alternator
• New Thermostat
• New Lower Hose
• New Valve Cover gasket/adjusted valves, new hold down bolts/seals
• New Parking Brake cable, adjust/rear axle pivot
• Refurbished Distributor, New points/condenser and terminal
• Set Timing
• Changed oil/filter
(2 Owner car) first owner 23/yrs, 2nd owner 14yrs.
MAKE ME AN OFFER...
Hagerty Valuation Appraisal: This MGB's is Valued @ $15,700