"Classic american sedan" 86500 miles, amazing condition inside and out. 1984 Mercury Grand Marquis with slightly modified engine, suspension and exhaust (true dual with chrome tips). Comes with 2 sets of wheels: original wire hubcaps and 17" Mercury 14-spoke alloys. Runs, stops and handles like a 4000 lb. Mustang GT (no bs).
* FL car 35 years, antique lic. plate.
* 3-owners; 86500 miles.
* original paint and clearcoat in amazing condition.
* original landau vinyl roof "like-new" condition.
* original interior, no tears, stains or rips.
* recent tune-up new plugs, wires, dist. cap. ,rotor, solenoid, timing chain and gear.
* air pump deleted with true dual exhaust with updated universal cat convertors, mufflers, pipes and chrome tips.
* Mounted 17" aluminum 14-spoke factory OEM Mercury rims. Plus original stainless steel wire hubcaps on steel rims with new "Hankook" whitewall tires.
* updated AC system R134a with new compressor, accumulator and orifice tube.
* new radiator, thermostat, heater core and water pump.
* new load-adjusting shocks all-around; new variable-ratio rear springs; front end suspension rebuilt; new brakes all around.
* all PWs work and front window channels replaced.
* all power accessories and lights work.
* no rust; no accidents; clean title.
* cruise control stopped working, has broken plastic connector on cable (hard to find item).